Rash appears on areas with heavy contact of clothing. Could it related to cancer?

i have developed a rash that appears to be wandering, it mainly appears in areas where heavier contact of clothing causes friction it seems but also under the forearms that come into contact with the table when i type, there also is some around the back of my neck but the densest is located where my neck chains are and where my belt is under the tummy, also under the arms pits. It s hot over here and humid , and there is also the possibility of bird lice or scabbies which i have treated myself but it did not appear to have immediate effect. However i used a waxy underarm deodorant which is both long lasting and also delicate to the skin and the rash dissappeared from my arm pit, so i used this on other areas and seems to be working but the area under the forearms is persisting, but it is only the second treatment, this deodorant is very fast acting on it. I heard rashes could be linked to some cancers as well, i have never had this before and i am both confused and concerned, can you offer any advice?
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013