Rash and flakes on both sides of the nose and forehead. Is it the side effect of taking Tetralysal ?

Hi I hope someone can help me, Basically about two weeks ago I started getting a rash type thing on both sides of my nose , and forehead , its made my skin red around my nose and get very flaky around the area and it becomes soft and grey when ever I wash my face, I dont know what it is but I do have acne and my doctor prescribed Tetralysal for it so it could be a side effect to that? I avoid touching the area as I hoped it would naturally heal, but all that happens it the flakes build up so I m forced to clean it, Its really starting to effect myself confidence, please help what is this? and is it treatable!?
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012