Rash after using laptop on thighs. Can it lead to cancer?

Hi, i am 14 years old and i got this weird rash on my right thigh after i started to put my laptop on my lap ive done this for a pretty long time and i thought it meant no harm but i finally searched it and i read all sorts of things like how it can cause cancer and do stuff to your sperm (im a male) and im just realy scared do you know what it is? thanks
Asked On : Sat, 9 Jun 2012
Hi...dont worry...nothing like that is going to happen..the laptop lower gets heated on prolonged better use it on a table or use with a cooling pad...

Dr. Ashish Verma