Rash, Ooze, Scrapable Wet Skin in Groin Area (Not Sexually Active)

I am 32, 6 3 , 165lbs, HIV+ for 18 months. I have a consistent wetness in my going area that I can literally scrape with my fingernail and it has a foul odor. There is also severe cracking of the skin around the base of the shaft. Some skin on the penis has scabbed over and flaked off. I have used Tinactin spray powder for over a week and it is just getting worse. Redness of skin is increasing in size. Did have pimple like bumps in goin area for months, now it seems like there are oozing areas on both sides of the shaft. Change clothes frequently, shower 3 times a day, tried drying with hair dryer on cool and within minutes, the sticky ooze reappears. I am not sexually active.
Asked On : Wed, 29 Jun 2011