Rapid weight loss, trouble swallowing, ear pain, stiff jaw. Do I need to see a specialist?

female 54 yrs old ...height 5/3 weitht 150 a year ago i weighed almost 300 lbs ....orentoligist confirmed i have Gerd , and 2 tumors in my nose , ct scan showed swollen scalene on neck area is a tumor .....lateral side of tongue ugly swollen elarged looking weird non painful bumps very light sore throat for months and red spot back by my tonsil bell......and lingual tonsils swollen doc wanted to remove them ...i didnt have insurance this year ive lost weight rapidly and im starting to have slightly trouble swallowing and my ear hrts on the side off and on and some jaw stiffness ....i think i need to go see some specialist .....hope you can point me in the right direction ...and my tongue seems full on bottom and my neck hurts under my chin ...i hope yo can make some sense of all this
Asked On : Thu, 27 Sep 2012