Rapid pulse rate, squeezing sensation in arm, fatigue on minimum exertion. Treatment?

I am experiencing rapid heart rate with very little exertion. Walking up stairs for example . I had stress treadmill test and was unable to complete it because I started feeling lightheaded. Symptoms are getting worse and know getting sporadic squeezing sensation in my arma.....not pain just squeezing. Extreme fatigue is also a symptom. I have appointment with cardiologist but not for a few weeks. I also need to drop about 40lbs. Blood chemistries were fairly normal. Total cholesterol 199. what could be causes of rapid heart beat and fatigue?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Sep 2012