Rapid pulse in right arm, painful spam's due to Loud Marijuana. Is it Anxiety?

After smoking some kush (loud, marijuana) i had a rapid pulse in my right arm along with painful spasms, as the high went down the spasms stop and the pulse slowed down... i m not sure if it was because i was smoking loud instead of regular (mid) marijuana that i smoke regularly or what but i ve since stopped smoking weed but still smoke cigarettes and still i have a the same problem just not as intense i have a family history of anxiety and heart problems is this something i should be worried about or should i just stay away from weed and cigarettes
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012