Rapid heartbeats throughout the day usually on climbing, on waking up, normal stress tests. Taking cipralex, estrace, Crestor. Serious?

I get fast heartbeats several times a day. Usually when I go up stairs or like just happened this am when I get out of bed and go to the bathroom. This has been happening to me for years....I am female , 59 and take 10 mg cipralex , 1mg estrace and 5 mg Crestor daily. I have ha d 2 stress tests...the last one was in 2010, and both showed normal. This is very scary.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Jun 2012