Rapid heartbeat, jaw pain, neck pain, difficulty in swallowing, collar bone pain. Matter of concern?

I ve had an episiode of rapid heart beat, pain in my left jaw, pain in neck and difficulty swallowing at times, and heart racing. I went to ER and EKG and enzymes were normal. I was admitted for overnight observation. I followed up with a stress test later that week. I There were some changes in my test but was assured by Cardiologist that women my age (45, post hysterectomy , 6years) show changes because of hormonal imbalances. NOW, I woke up last night lying on my left side, in a sweat, right collar bone in severe pain and heart racing. It finally eased off without meds. I do have times when my heart races, not on exertion or physical activity. WHAT is going on?? I am a little concerned because my father passed at the aged of 59 from a massive heart attack . Do I need to follow up with a cardiologist and see what he says???? Please advise me.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013