Rapid heartbeat during bath, dizziness, anxiety, panic attacks. What could be the reason for rapid heartbeat?

Hello, my name is Brandon, I m 17 years old, for the past 1-2 years every time I too a bath my heart always beated fast... and i felt dizzy and felt like I was gunna pass out. This year it has gotten really bad, when I m in the bath it beats really fast and i have to get out because I get scared of what is happening... it beats about 3 times a second and its hard to catch my breath sometimes. I suffer with panic attacks and anxiety alot but I don t know why I may be having a panic attack in the bath.., :-/ could u please let me know what it may be, thank you.
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012