Rapid heart rate in child, high pulse rate, left arm pain, heaviness in throat. What is wrong?

My 11yo daughter had the feeling that her heart was beating very fast. Pulse wad in upper 80s but it felt very fast to her. It woke her soon after dozing off. She also complained of a heavy feeling in her throat and pain in her left arm . BP on home monitor was 102/59. She had complained of fast heart rate before but never pain/heaviness. Should I be concerned? Of note, she also complains often of feeling dizzy and actually passed out once several months ago.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013