Rapid heart rate, dizziness & chest pain due to gas problem. Have high BP. Taking BP & gas medication.

I am 30 years old and have suffered from high blood pressure for past 2 years. Recently I went to emergency room for accelerated heart rate , dizziness and chest pains. They took 3 ekg s, 3 blood tests and a chest x-ray . They said nothing was wrong with my heart. They said the pains were a gas problem and the high blood pressure was caused by stress . They switched me from the blood pressure medicine I was taking for the past 2 years to a new one. Also, they gave me medicine for the gas. The medicine for the gas was to only be taken for 2 weeks. In that time my blood pressure was staying normal. Having been off the gas medicine for a few days now, but still on the new blood pressure medicine my blood pressure is back to being very high. What is your professional opinion?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012