Rapid heart rate , blurry or no vision, pain and numbness in left arm

Please help, rapid heart rate , blurry to no vision, pain and numbess in left arm Recently my husband began having slight to moderate chest pains , along with this he has began having blurred vision , at times to the point of not being able to see any thing but light and dark. the other night he began to somewhat stiffen out and would not respond for about thirty - forty seconds and we he again could he said he could hear me talking to him but he couldnt respond although he was trying. He said that he felt as though he could feel the top of his heart beat then the bottom as if it were really hard. his pulse was rapid as well as he was clamy feeling.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Apr 2011