Rapid heart beats, normal EKG, on atenolol, have fluttering heart, clammy and dizziness, swollen lymph node in neck, cartilage in sternum. Cause?

23 YO FEMALE 115LBS 5 1. I HAVE BEEN HAVING ODD SYPTOMS LATELY BUT THE MOST PREVALENT WOULD HAVE TO BE MY RAPID HEART BEAT. I RECENTLY WENT TO THE ER WITH HEART-ATTACK RELATED SYMPTOMS. I HAD A EKG AND IT CAME BACK OK, ER DOCTOR LAUGHED AND SAID I WAS TO YOUNG TO HAVE A HEART ATTACK . I HAVE BEEN ON ATOTENLOL? ( BETA-BLOCKER ) FOR ABOUT 3 MONTHS NOW TO HELP WITH MY HIGH HEART RATE AND MIGRAINES. A FEW DAYS AGO I WENT TO THE URGENT CARE WITH HEART FLUTTERING,CLAMMY AND DIZZY COMPLAINTS. MY RESTING BPM, AFTER I HAD SAT IN THE DOC CHAIR FOR AROUND 45 MINS WAS 141 BPM. I WAS TOLD I HAD A SWOLLEN LIMPNODE IN MY NECK AND SOME CARTLIGE IN MY STERNUM WAS SWOLLEN. I HAD ALREADY TAKEN MY BETA-BLOCKER THAT DAY. THE FAST BEATING CAN MAKE IT HARD TO FALL ASLEEP AND HAS WAKEN ME UP ON OCCASION. ITS RANDOM AND FREQUENT. MY DOCTOR SEEMS CLUELESS.
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012