Rapid heart beats, light- headedness, tightness in chest, numbness in arms and nausea post accidental intake of Concerta. On Rampiril, had plenty of water. Will the effect subside?

My husband who takes Ramipril took one of my Concerta s this morning at 8am (FYI: He does not have ADHD .) All day long he has felt his heart racing, light-headedness, tight chest, numbness in arms and nausea . He has been drinking water all day. Took a B12, Folic Acid and Potasium. It s now 9pm and this is still going on. Should I be taking him to the ER? His pulse rate was 126. Thank you!
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012