Rapid heart beats, feel like vomitting if standing, numbness, general anxiety disorder. Solution?

I recently started having rapid heart beats (to the point of worrying about calling 911) and it happens even getting up and walking across the room. If i stand i feel like vomiting or passing out. Today, my hands are going numb on the tops. I am 19, relatively good health, height 5 2 weight probably 115. Ive been diagnosed with general anxiety disorder in the past and have some stress , but the constant thumping in my chest and neck make me wonder if its something else
Asked On : Mon, 6 Aug 2012