Rapid heart beats, dizziness, low appetite, tiredness, upset stomach, on multivitamins. Normal blood tests, ct scan. Cause?

I ve been sick since June 30th. Heart races, feels flush, dizzy, no appetite , tired, just want to lay down, upset stomach. I ve been to the emergency room three times (that s all I can do until I get home) and they ve done ct scans on my head and stomach, checked my blood and urine and all the regular tests they do for admittance. They can t find an ything wrong with me. I m so tired of feeling like this. I can t do anything but lay down. I need help. I don t take any medications other than a multivitamin .
Asked On : Mon, 30 Jul 2012