Rapid heart beats, bloated and hard stomach with a feeling of movement, random heavy bleeding, mood swings, low appetite post delivery. Cause?

hi i keep getting random moments when my heart beats really fast, i had a baby a year ago aswell and the milk dots you get before having baby havnt gone yet??? and the last couple of weeks the left hand side of my stomach looks bloated not the right side though and it also feels hard on the left side on occasions, i dont know if im paranoid but sometimes ot feels like i can feel some sort of movement on the left side, i also get random heavy bleeding since i had baby and feel cranky all the time and dont have alot of energy or head space can u help? i also dont have an apetite anymore never feel hungry and have lost alot of weight .
Asked On : Mon, 26 Mar 2012