Rapid heart beat. EKG good. Get random pain in chest, jaw, neck with headaches. What is it?

Hey, not long ago i had to go to the hospital because of a rapid heart beat over 200 beats a minute, he ended up slowing down hours later and they said my ekg was good, but i still get random chest pains, and my head get light and its heard to think, i can't explain it. i get random pains in my jaw and neck along with bad headaches. is it just mental???
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013
It is possible because of your high heart rate and symptoms that you might have a tachycardia or even an arrythmia. Your symptoms could also be attributed to angina or Acute coronary syndrome. It is important that you get yourself evaluated comprehensively. This includes many test done over a long period of time to monitor your heart rythm. You should contact a doctor who can conduct these for you so that more information on your condition can be obtained. Without these tests, it would not be appropriate to conclude it as mental.