Rapid heart bear, heaviness in arms, lightheaded. Over dosed on methamphetamine. Worry?

hello, im worried about my heart. im 15 years old and overdosed on methamphetamine last week. ever since, I have been more conscious of what my hearts doing (pulse, heart rate). but It feels like I have small pains/ cramps around where my heart is. ive just taken a bit of another stimulant and I've been having a bit of pain or heaviness in my left arm/ shoulder area. I get light headed easily. im usually told I should be fine but im just wondering if its something I should worry about since I've heard symptoms can be mild
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013