Rapid hearbeat when anxious. Blood work shows low iron and vitamin B12. Normal blood pressure and ECG. Reason?

I had my blood pressure taken and that was Normal I also had an ECG done and she said that was perfect/normal? Now I ve been experiencing rapid heart beat but nothing over 100, it only gets that way when I feel anxious.. but I did have blood work done and they said I have low iron and low b-12 could this be the reason of my strange rapid heartbeat? It usually beats harder to and I can feel it often! I m alway aware! especially while sleeping.. It all started after birth 5 weeks ago and I did loose 200ml blood and bleeding now but has died down now.. But was very heavy.. and also I ve been low in iron and b-12 all through pregnancy..
Asked On : Tue, 13 Nov 2012