Randomly feeling dizzy that gradually worsens. Pale skin, have toothache. Is this the cause ?

Yesterday I randomly started feeling dizzy while doing some coursework on a computer, it got gradually worse and I started panicking that I would faint, it wore away and I thought I d be okay but it came back later, I think I may have anaemia , i ve always had pale skin and people always tell me i look tired, it has never really bothered me until now. I have recently also started getting tooth ache, I m not sure if thats a cause to any of this.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012