Random swelling on body and face lasts for few days and disappears, limited success with antihistamines. Solution?

I have been experiencing random swelling at various locations on my body lips , tongue , lining of cheeks mainly. It will last a day or two then disappear only to pop up at another location. Recently the swelling has started to occur above or below an eye. It switches from eye to eye a nd never lasts more than a day or two. Sometimes I will have a single finger on a hand swell and occasionally I have had swelling on either or both sides ofy upper buttocks on either side of my tailbone. I have tried antihistamines we limited success.
Asked On : Sun, 12 Aug 2012