Random swelling, allegra, eosinophils high, eofil forte, fexofenadine 180, throat pain

Sir, I am 41 having random swelling past one year and used Allegra , cit zine And now I found my Eosinopils count is 12% and doctor told the swelling is because of the Eosinopils high. My doctor gave EofilFote one every night and Fexo Mik-180 at every morning. After using this tablet I got pain in my throat and unable to eat or drink it is pain full. But I am not getting the random swelling much and very little swelling only not regularly. My question is if I use the above tablet will cause that throat pain or shall I stop these medicines. Thanks.
Asked On : Mon, 7 May 2012