Random sweating in hands. Anything I can do?

Hello, I am almost 17 years old and I go to school, but I sit at a computer all day long. No matter what, I will just sweat for no reason.. and my hands are almost ALWAYS sweaty, and gross.. it s embarrassing and I am afraid to ever hold my girlfriends hand... Is there ANYTHING I could do? Anything that could help me be able to hold my girlfriends hand...? Please?
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

I went through your descriptions. Your hands are profusely sweating without any reason.

People do sweat while working in humid and hot conditions. Especially young people sweat when they work in front of computer and are stressed. Ascertain your condition and try to associate this fact. Also try to reduce your salt intake and have enough water. this might help.

If not, you might be having some hormonal problems for which you should consult a general physician who shall be able to advice you.

Hope this partially answers your query. Available for further clarifications.
Good luck.