Random stomach pains, diarrhea, growling noises from stomach, bleeding. Causes for symptoms?

For a few weeks I ve had mild random stomach pains which would cause it to feel like knives when I used the restroom and I would bleed , for the past little over a week its gotten worse and worse and my stomach always hurts sometimes where I can t move. My butt will randomly burn or hurt but since last night its diarrhea uncontrollably, I went on myself in my sleep. My stomach makes really loud like growling noises and it sometimes hurts the bottom of my back. What could be wrong?
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013