Random stomach pain with numbness in fingers, diarrhea, fall in body temperature, loss of motor skills. What could it be?

Over the past few years I have randomly gotten severe stomach the paIn Increases I also experIence loss of feeling in my fingers, diarrhea , almost overwhelming feeling to vomit , my body temp has been falling to around 95 degrees and I feel as though I lose some motor skill control (slow speech, not being able to hold things, etc)...this happens I would say about 5-8 times a year and is quite scary...went to the Emergency room the 1st time it happened and they chalked it up to an allergic reaction and gave me Benedryl ...I think it is something more, seeing as how I cannot find anything constant with each spell...please help...
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012