Random stinging feeling in various body parts with rise in temperature, skin dryness, redness on scratching. dermatomyositis. No relief with antihistamines. What is the remedy?

Hi, I have had this mysterious illness on and off for about 2 years now. I live in a poor family, and can t afford regular visits with a doctor, so I hope you may solve my problem. Basically I would have random stinging feelings in random places of my body at random times. These stinging sensation hurt a lot! They usually lasts a few minutes, but occasionally lasts up to an hour or more! It s crippling me from doing even daily activities. Whenever I have the stings my body temperature would also rise. I could feel the heat from my body when I touch my back. In some cases my skin become itchy, and when I scratch myself my body would turn bright red. However I don t have any bumps on my skin, so I don t lnow if it s hives or something like that. Sometimes the symptoms calm down if I relax or put cold things next to my body, and sometimes it doesn t work at all. I ve took antihistamine pills (clarityn) a few times but it didn t really work. Please help me! Thanks in advance!
Asked On : Wed, 18 Apr 2012