Random shoulder shocks. What is causing them?

I just had the biggest shoulder shock of my life. It was in my left shoulder once again. I was just standing talking to a friend and all of a sudden it just came out of nowhere. This one took a couple of minutes for everything to feel normal again, compared to just a few seconds. It started at the base of my neck and went out to the tip of my shoulder and just slightly onto my arm. I am fine now. The shocks are just so weird and random. I want to know why they occur and what is causing them to happen. jkg

Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013
The random shocks in the shoulder can be due to a fluid and electrolyte imbalance causing an irregular nerve stimulation leading to a shock like feeling. Taking plenty of electrolyte rich fluids will help.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. Praveen Tayal