Random sharp pains in stomach, unusual thick discharge, bled during intercourse. What's happening ?

hi i am a female aged 21, i have been experiencing some random sharp pains in my stomach recently, i have also notice that i have been having some unusual discharge that is quick thick and sticky. What has concerned me even more is that i during intercourse with my boyfriend i began to bleed. At first i though it was just my period however the bleeding did not last for long and now i am unsure of what is happening to my body. AAAA .
Asked On : Wed, 21 Nov 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  6 Awaiting Answer