Random red dots on arms, spreading to neck and face. Taken prednisone. Cure for symptoms?

I have these random red dots that appear on my arms normally but sometimes they spread to my neck and face they do not itch they kinda tingle the school nurse gave me prednisone I take it it goes away for a day then comes back several times a day no fever no itching no other symptoms history of chicken pocs but I have no health insurance and would like to know what it could possible be I don t have the money to pay for an answer
Asked On : Fri, 28 Dec 2012