Random pulsating sensation, skipping heart beats, burning sensation in abdomen. Done ECG. Help?

I am 25 years old male. I often find that my pulse stops and then suddenly starts. It kind of takes a pause for about a couple of seconds and then starts again. When this happens i get a wierd feeling near my throat and chest and a burning sensation in my upper abdomen. This is happening for almost 6 months now and these skipped beats are driving me crazy. I have done a ecg , an ecocardiogram and a 24 hour holter monitor and they all came normal. My blood pessure is 126/88. I do regular weight training.
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013