Random pains in breast, heaviness. What could this be?

HI. My name is Brittany, I am 20 years old, I am sexually active, but I know I m not pregnant. Lately for the past couple days I ve been experiencing Severe random pains in my left breast , at first I didn t think nothing of it, but it s been going on for about three or four days now, I know it s not my period, I m not due til two more weeks. I m kinda worried, my nipple looks funny (inverted kind of) and feels heavy, the nipple and boob. I m worried. I ve been researching, I even made a doctor s appointment, which I really don t want to wait for..I hope it s nothing serious. What could it be?
Asked On : Sun, 2 Dec 2012
Hi. Pain in breast can be due to trauma, premenstrual syndrome or breast abscess. But the thing worrying in your case is inverted nipples. I will advise you to get a local examination of breast and and also a sonomammogram to clear the things.For the time being take some anti- inflammatory tablet for pain releif. Thanks.