Random outbreak of pimples on face, chest, inner arms. No history of acne, had eczema in the past. Help?

Hello, I started getting pimples on my face after eating about four snack size snickers. I dont normally eat chocolate. But they went away after a few days and I blotted themwith acne cream by mary kay. Its been about a week. I now keep getting random bupms popping up on my face out the blue and some look like mosquito bites. Then will go away. I dont have a history of acne. I have a couple that popped up near my collar bone and chest . Tonight I started itching in my inner arms. Cluster bumps are forming! (as a child, I had an issue with eczema in inner arms and bck of nees. Thats been over 20 years ago. Im worried because Im just getting random bumps. No change in detergent or anything BTW. And have been eating alot more than usual! Please help. Thank You
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013