Random onset of small bumps on top of arms, filled with whitish fluid, crust formation on opening of pores. How can I get rid of them?

Hi there, About two months ago I got a really bad allergic reaction all over the tops of my forearms and my inner arms and elbows. It has gone down significantly but now I have these small bumps randomly on top of my arms. Some are filled with whitish fluid and if I scrub or pop them, clear fluid oozes out and crusts over the opening of the pore. I have tried scrubbing but they go down in size momentarily, but then spread out, creating more small bumps. What can I do to make all the bumps go away?
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012