Random onset of burning sensation in the inner thigh, relieves on stretching the legs post ureteroscopy. Have chronic low back and sciatica problems. What could be the cause?

I had a Ureteroscopy 3 weeks ago (I m 38, 5 11, 145 pounds) and have been recovering from that. Removed the stent myself, been on Flomax to control the spasms and just stopped taking them as of Saturday May 19th, 2012. My wife fixed dinner and I sat up on the futon (it s very hard to sit or lay on) and after a couple minutes I had a burning sensation in my left inner thigh up toward the top. At first I thought maybe my hot plate was just sitting on it and I was feeling that but later it became just a random pulsing burning sensation. It seems to go away when I stretch my legs straight out and last night it didn t occur during sleep. Could this be a blood clot or other complication from my surgery or does this seem like more of a muscle or nerve related event? I have had low back problem most my life along with sciatica so I am hoping this is just a nerve impingement of some kind. Occasionally when it would hit me I d also get a nervous feeling in my stomach but maybe that is just anxiety for a pain I ve never felt before? I m a little scared.
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012