Random nose bleeds through left nostril when exposed to strong smells, pressure on forehead and nasal bridge. Diagnosis?

I get random nose bleed through my left nostril blood pressure is normal when this happens...I have sinus problems...this mostly happen when I m exposed to strong chemical smells, perfumes or after i shower and start sneezing ....I don t get headaches or feel ill when this happens...just pressure on my forehead and at the bridge of my nose. What do you think could be some possible diagnosis?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012