Random nose bleed, tiredness, frequent urination, headaches. Taking thyroxine for under active thyroid. Cause?

Hi, today I got a random nose bleed which I have never had before. I have also been feeling very tired and been urinating frequently. I was diagnosed with an under active thyroid 3 months ago and am taking thyroxine , could the thyroxine cause these symptoms or is there another explanation. I have also been having headaches which are affecting me going to work so I would really appreciate any advise you can give me. Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012