Random nausea and gagging

I have a few concerns, I have no doctor so this is where I am going to turn. Basically what happens is Ill be talking to somebody or just sitting there and I have to stop mid sentence to stop myself from gagging/vomiting. The feeling usually lasts no more than a minute but happens often. I feel if I get a drink quick enough Ill be ok but its hard to open my mouth without the feeling of vomiting
Asked On : Tue, 22 Mar 2011
Thanks for choosing HealthcareMagic forum.
The intermittent feeling you have is most likely due to excessive dryness of throat. Try to speak after taking short intervals of pauses. There does not seem to be any serious problem.Try having some mouth fresheners or lozenges.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal