Random low grade fever, body pain. Had hysterectomy. Have hypothyroidism. What could this be?

I am 48 yo female, had hysterectomy in December of last year d/t heavy bleeding and I was also diagnosd with Hypothyroidism within the same month of before the surgery. Within the past couple of months I have started running low grade temps randomly, I HURT everyday all over. I feel tired and the pain is really starting to interfere with LIFE. In Aug 2009 I had my first of 4 surgeries for a phyllodes breast tumor in which a I had a partial mast, then a total and the last surg. was an implant placement. I am in pain all over, have fevers running about 99.6 just randomly now and I m just in pain from my head to my feet . What could this be??
Asked On : Wed, 14 Nov 2012