Random hypoglycemia, migraine, back ache, weakness, chills. What is it?

Doctors believe that I suffer from hypoglycemia . Only thing is, it s random. It only occurs once every couple of months. All of a sudden today, I got a horrible migraine , my back hurt, and I felt physically weak. Tonight, I realized a mole literally just appeared on my pinky. I am starting to have chills, like the ones I get before an episode. What s going on with the surprise mole? I m really concerned. I m seventeen and at a healthy weight for a girl.
Asked On : Fri, 19 Oct 2012