Random hives breakout during night, no change in routine. Cause?

Hi, I have randomly been breaking out in hives for about 3 months now. I do not use anything or eat anything differently than I always have. I m a 21 yr old female & these hives are becoming unbearable. I knw that they re hives, because a couple summers ago I started having allergic reacctions (hives) to pollen . It is now the end of Oct & I live in Missouri.. it mainly happens at night & ill the only person in the house with them. My son, boyfriend, son & father live together. Please help me. I don t have issurance & can t afford a design visit
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012