Random heart pains on leaning forward with feeling of bubble bursting, addicted to smoking. Causes?

Hi, a couple months ago I had random pains in my heart for a couple days especially when I would lean forward and then a had a strange feeling like a bubble bursting in my heart area. After that I didn t have anymore more pain. But yesterday I got the same random pains in my heart and then again the feeling of a bubble bursting in my heart area but this time it hurt. The bursting feeling only lasted a second or two but I am getting worried now to what this is. I am smoker so this doesn t help. I am 33 yr old female about 20-25 lbs overweight .
Asked On : Wed, 9 Jan 2013