Random heart beats, body numbness, feeling of passing out. Was a cocaine addict earlier. What could be the cause?

I was a chronic cocaine user. The last few times I tried to use it my heart would speed up real fast, i would get really really hot, and them my whole body would go numb. The first time it happened I had a few grams but now I can do way less then a gram (about two lines) and it would happen. Now that I don t do it anymore random time my heart speeds up and my body goes numb and I feel like I m going to pass out then it stop. Can someone tell me whats going on because my heart seems to race a lot now????
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012