Random feelings of shocks in head, legs causing body jerks, short term memory, trouble finding words, numbness in one side of head. Worrisome?

At random times I will get a weird feeling in my head (like a shock) and my legs or body will jerk. Last night in particular I had some really weird feeling of irritability in my head and I do have it today as well. My short term memory has been going and I have trouble figuring out the right words to say. I wake up and the back of my head on one side is always asleep and one of my hands is always asleep as well. Should I be nervous? And I don t have insurance
Asked On : Fri, 17 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer