Random feeling of nausea, back, neck pain after car accident. Why is it happening?

My girlfriend and I were in a car accident, someone hit is from behind. Since the accident my girlfriend has been telling me that she randomly has moments where she is feeling nausea , I have asked her if she has any other pains or anything else unusual, to which she says no. She does have some back and neck pain but this can be a normal occurrence with her job (self employed cleaner and housekeeper). I wondered if anyone could give me any ideas of what it may be. Thank you for your time.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012