Random bumpy itchy rashes on different parts of body. How to get rid of them?

Hi, I have been getting a random bumpy rash for about 2 months already. I don t know what it is and I m very worried it can be something dangerous. I don t think it can be a bed bite I don t think I have bed bugs. I get the random bumps every day or every other day different areas of my body. They are so itchy, sometime white or red. Big and small at times like mosquito bites but I know they aren t I don t go out side much. I keep my house clean no clutter. I just really hope you can help me here are some pictures...
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013