Random bumps on inner thighs near vaginal area, not sexually active. Treatment?

hello my name is hollie and my friend needs help she has had these pumps randomly apearing on her inner thigh near her vaginal area, she said they have been causing her some pain and is realy strting to worry, she is a virgin as well so it makes no since to me i do not know what it could possibly be so i am asking for help,
Asked On : Thu, 28 Jun 2012
It seems that there might be having some irritation on the part due to perspiration, friction between two thighs giving rise to these bumps.
Apply triple acting cream locally.
Keep local part clean, dry and airy.
Wear cotton inner wears.
Ok and take care.