Random abdominal pain, achy joints, sinus infection, lower back pain, red and tender spot on back, memory loss. Suggestive treatment?

I have random abdominal pain , now achy joints, I have had an unexplained sinus infection for almost 3 years, beginning to get head aches here and there but not sure if it s the sinuses and finally lower back back pain and discovered a red spot on my lower back tendor to the touch....I could of ran into something...I am pretty clumsy, but the weirdest thing happened to me again while I was on my run I got lost and don t know how...I have no recollection of how I got where I was and I don t remember crossing the main street. This isn t the first time I feel time warped. :/ oh yes...I am a 24 year old female. I shouldn t lose time or location like that. It s happened three times in the last 5-6months.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Oct 2012