Ramsay Hunt Syndrome, vertigo and balance disorder. MRI said chronic microvascular ischemia. Suggestions ?

On the result of a MRI , under the section called Impression , the following was typed Curvilinear enhancement within the right 7th nerve intracanicular component as well as horizontal segment and genu, which is a nonspecific finding and certainly may be inflammatory in nature but follow up MRI in 6-12 months is recommended to assess for resolution of this finding. Multiple punctate foci of chronic microvascular ischemia throughout the centrum semiovate bilaterally. I had this MRI as a result of a diagnosis of Ramsay Hunt Syndrome . That was on May 22. I am still having trouble with vertigo and balance disorder .
Asked On : Tue, 14 Aug 2012